Affordability, Convenience & Superior Service
Let us help you
There are over 100 small and medium size businesses operating on short lines in Western Canada.
Some of the advantages of short line include:
- Significant savings in warehousing and infrastructure costs,
- Minimizing service disruptions through flexible and attentive service,
- Providing competitive rates and services not available from Class 1s,
- Connecting to multiple Class 1 carriers (not all lines),
- Availability of local-level decision making and service, and
- Providing links to communities and other companies.
Short line railways operate like a travel agent for freight. We provide a personal touch and needed assistance navigating the world of rail and intermodal transportation for our clients.